Volunteer on our Campus
We want you to come be a part of our wonderful volunteer team at Benedictine Living Community of St. Peter!
Volunteers enhance the quality of life for our residents. A good volunteer is someone who is responsible, loving, friendly, caring, dependable, sincere, sensitive, interested, considerate, thoughtful and cooperative.
Making new friends or catching up with old friends, bringing a smile to a resident's face, or helping someone that has no family or friends nearby are just a few of the benefits you will receive when you volunteer on our campus.
We have multiple opportunities to choose from, the areas in need are:
- Special events and parties
- Assisting residents using our resident computer to skype or email their families
- Aiding residents with knitting, crocheting and crafts
- Devotions or Bible study
- One to one or small group visits
- Music talent
- Helping with resident outings
Opportunities are in these various areas:
- Long Term Care
- Rehab Area
- Senior Living/Assisted Living
Process for becoming a Volunteer at Benedictine Living Community of St. Peter
- Meet with our Volunteer Coordinator Rosemary Bjorklund
- Complete a volunteer application and background checks
- Once background checks are cleared you will be receiving an email or phone call to set up an orientation and training session.
- When you are done with your orientation you are ready to volunteer.
- Reap the benefits of knowing you have been helpful to someone in need.