Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Care Excellence at Benedictine Health Center
Unlike your typical image of a nursing home, the Benedictine Health Center combines the quiet charm of hospitality, the never-ending enjoyment of a friendly neighborhood, with a commitment to care for the whole person--body, mind and spirit.
All residents enjoy private or semi-private rooms, the comfortable lounges and conversation areas, the delicious and nutritious meals served in attractive dining rooms, and the wheelchair-accessible grounds.
The Benedictine Living Community of St. Peter is Medicare and Medicaid certified and offers a range of personalized services:
- Post acute and rehabilitation
- Wound care
- Physical, occupational, speech therapy
- Memory care related to dementia
- Nurse Practitioner on campus throughout the week
- Hospice and palliative care.
Specialty neighborhoods serve persons with post-acute and rehabilitation needs, as well as those with memory care related to dementia.
- Angel Neighborhood - Memory Care
- Eagle Neighborhood – Post-Acute- Rehabilitation Care
- Butterfly Neighborhood – Long-term Care
- Dove Neighborhood – Long-term Care
For more information about long-term skilled nursing care for your loved one, fill out the form on this page, or call (507) 934-2203.