Maintain Independence with a Little Extra Help at Benedictine Court.
1906 Sunrise Drive, St. Peter
Benedictine Court's goal is to keep our friends independent as long as possible. If there comes a time when a loved one may need additional help, the support is at your fingertips. We truly provide an environment where aging and choice come together.
Tenants live independently and as needed, receive assisted living services. A full range of health care services are offered for the community on one campus; a tenant need never to step outside to access any of the different care options.
We offer apartment options that range from one bedroom to two bedroom, some with dens. There are also handicapped-accessible floor plans for each apartment option. Our apartment sizes range from 600 to 925 square feet. Each apartment has a full kitchen, washer and dryer and our enclosed garage certainly is a plus during those times when the weather is stormy. How nice to be able to get into a warm car during the frigid days of winter.
You will enjoy the kitchens and baths with Cambria© countertops. Our bathrooms all have walk-in, sit down showers. The walk-in closets in each apartment provide ample storage. Additional secure storage for each apartment is available in our lower level at no cost. Our apartments are bright and airy, with an open floor plan that provides easy movement throughout the living area.
- Underground enclosed parking available for a fee
- Private-party room for personal gatherings
- Library with fireplace
- Wellness and exercise center
- On-site beauty shop
- Secure building
- Individualized storage space
- Washer and dryer units
- Cambria natural quartz surfaces
- Walk-in showers
A sampling of some of the additional assisted living support available offered in the comfort of your apartment:
- Medication Management
- Bathing Assistance
- Escorts to Meals, Programs, On-Campus Appointments
- Dressing Assistance
- Wellness Checks
Services included in your monthly fees at Benedictine Court include the following:
- Two meals daily
- Alert pendant monitored 24 hours a day
- Housekeeping services
- Flat linen service
- Planned activities
- Scheduled transportation to area attractions, shopping and recreational outings
- Information and referral services
- Priority access to more comprehensive levels of care in the Benedictine Health Center on site when available
For more information, or to schedule a tour, fill out the form on this page, or call (507) 934-8817.